Education after high school is a critical part of a successful future. College Signing Day, part of the Reach Higher Initiative, is a celebration of students’ plans for continuing their education or training after high school. Qualifying high school seniors will publicly “sign” with their colleges of choice and will be celebrated by their peers, building staff, and families.
When is College Signing Day?
College Signing Day occurs during the spring of the year, typically after April 1 and before May 31.
Hosting a successful College Signing Day event is all about being prepared. The resources listed below are designed to help you and your students be as prepared as possible for your event.
Signing Day Pictures and Videos
- GEAR UP Norwood: Signing Day Program Pictures (May 3, 2018)
- GEAR UP Marion: Annual Prexie Signing Day Video (May 10, 2019)
- GEAR UP Marion: Annual Prexie Signing Day Video (May 4, 2018)
- GEAR UP Crooksville: Signing Day Program Picture (May 9, 2018)
- GEAR UP Parma: Signing Day Program Picture (May 11, 2018)