The Ohio Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators provides FAFSA help and resources. Their website is designed for students, parents, counselors, and anyone else looking for in-person help and/or other resources for completing the FAFSA. Visit the FAFSA Resources page for helpful videos and other resources designed to help you complete the process.
Click on a topic below to see more resources:
OHIO FAFSA COMPLETION INITIATIVE
The Ohio Department of Higher Education (ODHE) encourages all school districts to participate in the Ohio FAFSA Completion Initiative to receive information that will enable them to manage the number of graduating seniors who start or complete the FAFSA.
For additional details on this initiative, click here.
FEDERAL STUDENT AID
The office of Federal Student Aid provides publications, fact sheets, online tools, and other resources to help you prepare and pay for college or career school. Resources include topics such as:
- College Preparation Checklist
- Do You Need Money for College or Career School
- Federal Student Aid for Adult Learners
- Why Go to College or Career School
- Myths About Financial Aid
- Federal Student Loan: Basics for students
- Federal Student Loan: Repaying Loans
- Don’t Get Scammed on Your Way to College
- And more
For access to additional resources, click here.
Click here to view the percentage of Ohio students who have completed the FAFSA compared to other states.