This site is dedicated to information on Ohio's Articulation and Transfer Policy. Students are guaranteed the transfer of applicable credits among Ohio's public colleges and universities and equitable treatment in the application of credits to admissions and degree requirements. This site provides information on general education coursework that students can complete and transfer. Students can complete specified General Education courses anywhere in the public system.
For background information about the Ohio Transfer 36 initiative, visit the following pages:
- Ohio Articulation and Transfer Policy
- Ohio Transfer 36: Learning Outcomes
- Ohio Transfer 36: Revisions & Implementations
- Definition of Ohio Transfer 36 Interdisciplinary Course (Clarification in Addition to the Policy)
- Ohio Transfer 36: Transfer Guarantee Reporting System
- Ohio Transfer 36: Submission/Review Timeline
- Ohio Transfer 36: Approvals
We hope this site is helpful for students, parents and campus personnel. This initiative is designed to assist in planning, from the high school level through the adult workforce.
Click here to see a listing of approved courses to transfer and apply to a degree/major at Ohio's public institutions of higher education.
Six Principles of Good Practice