Kent State University is ranked by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching among the nation's best public research universities, and among the best colleges and universities in community engagement. It serves more than 34,000 students university-wide with an eight-campus network, one of the largest regional systems in the country. The Kent Campus provides the resources and facilities of a large, diverse research university, while the Regional Campuses - Ashtabula, East Liverpool, Geauga, Salem, Stark, Trumbull and Tuscarawas - offer the friendly, casual atmosphere of small liberal arts colleges. In 2010, Kent State University will celebrate 100 years of changing lives and serving as a vital resource for Ohio and beyond. Today, Kent State has become an engine for economic, cultural and workforce development in the region and beyond as one of the premiere Ohio colleges.
- Kent State University - Ashtabula
- Kent State University - East Liverpool
- Kent State University - Geauga
- Kent State University - Salem
- Kent State University - Stark
- Kent State University - Trumbull
- Kent State University - Tuscarawas