Founded in 1870 as the state's land-grant institution, The Ohio State University consistently ranks among the nation's top public research universities, integrating teaching and learning with research and community service. A research powerhouse with global reach, Ohio State has one of the nation's largest single-campus enrollments. More than 7,000 faculty members offer 12,000 courses in more than 200 majors through 15 colleges. Ohio State has multiple locations throughout Ohio — in Columbus; regional campuses in Lima, Mansfield, Marion, and Newark; and the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences campus in Wooster.
- College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences (CFAES) Wooster Campus
- The Ohio State University at Lima
- The Ohio State University at Mansfield
- The Ohio State University at Marion
- The Ohio State University at Newark