The oldest of five regional campuses of Ohio University is located 45 miles south of Columbus in the Appalachian foothills. Historic Chillicothe, the first capital of Ohio, has a population of 26,000; this non-residential campus has an enrollment of over 1900 students. The campus offers 13 associate's degrees, eight bachelor's degrees and three master's degrees with 30 full time faculty members, supplemented by part-time instructors.
- Ohio University - Chillicothe Campus
- Ohio University - Eastern Campus
- Ohio University - Lancaster Campus
- Ohio University - Southern Campus
- Ohio University - Zanesville Campus