It’s time to ALIGN to change campus culture.
The ALIGN campaign is a statewide effort that reflects a shared commitment to bring awareness to sexual violence on campus.
Developed to support recommendation #3 of the Changing Campus Culture report, the ALIGN campaign provides clear, consistent messages that communicate a shared sense of responsibility and respect to unite students, staff, faculty, families, and alumni across Ohio with a common call to action.
Use the ALIGN Toolkit to augment on-campus efforts or start a new initiative using the assets below as a foundation. Print-ready materials and digital assets — some of which are customizable for co-branding — can be used both online and on-campus to spread the word about ALIGN campaign and eliminate sexual violence on campus.
Please see the ALIGN Engagement Guide and the ALIGN Brand Guidelines for more information on how to properly employ the campaign assets.
- ALIGN Engagement Guide (.pdf)
- Rack Card (.pdf file)
- Sticker (.pdf)
- ALIGN Brand Guidelines (.pdf)
- Cullen, F., Fisher, B., & Turner, M., The sexual victimization of college women (NCJ 182369). (2000). Retrieved from the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, National Institute of Justice: https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/182369.pdf
- David Cantor, Bonnie Fisher, Susan Chibnall, Reanna Townsend, et. al. Association of American Universities (AAU), Report on the AAU Campus Climate Survey on Sexual Assault and Sexual Misconduct (September 21, 2015). Campus Sexual Violence: Statistics. Retrieved from https://www.rainn.org/statistics/campus-sexual-violence
- Gentlewarrior, S., & Fountain, K. (2009, September). Culturally Competent Service Provision to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Survivors of Sexual Violence. Retrieved from http://vawnet.org/sites/default/files/materials/files/2016-09/AR_LGBTSex...
- Juruwolfe. (2018, January 02). What We Know About Victims Of Sexual Assault In America. Retrieved from https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/sexual-assault-victims/
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center. (2015). Media Packet: Statistics about Sexual Violence. Retrieved from https://www.nsvrc.org/publications/nsvrc-publications-fact-sheets/media-...
- Ohio Higher Education. (2018). Changing Campus Culture: Benchmark Data. Retrieved from https://www.ohiohighered.org/sites/ohiohighered.org/files/uploads/ccc/20...