|About||Site Coordinat ors||Students||Volunteers||Whats Next?|
The success of Ohio College Application Month (OCAM) relies heavily on the support of volunteers. Volunteers should and can be recruited from within the school and/or your community to not only provide essential event support, but also to share their college experiences with the students.
- What will volunteers be required to do?
- Greet students
- Guide students through the application process
- Remind students to complete and submit a survey of their College Application Week experience
- How do volunteers sign up?
- Volunteers can sign up by emailing the Site Coordinator for the volunteer's preferred site. Site Coordinator emails are listed at the bottom of the OCAM About page. Lists are updated once their site registration is complete.