In-Demand Jobs Week is two weeks away, and communities throughout Ohio are gearing up to host events that will inspire students and job seekers about local career opportunities. So far, Ohioans have planned more than 30 events and the list is growing.
To access the map of events, visit the In-Demand Jobs Week website. If you haven’t already, be sure to share your events with us so we can include them on the map and help you spread the word.
Share your event:
- Tag OhioMeansJobs as a co-host on your Facebook event. To add a host, click “edit” at the top right of the Facebook event and start adding names to the “co-hosts” field.
- Contact us directly with the following information:
- Event title and type of event (i.e. career fair, business tour, etc.)
- Date, time, and address
- One-paragraph description, including any links to external event pages or registration.
- Is your event open to the public, registration required, or invitation-only?
It’s not too late to plan an event!
Business, education, and community leaders statewide are still encouraged to partner to plan engaging events and activities that will inspire excitement and awareness among students and job seekers. Use the In-Demand Jobs Week guide to help you plan:
- Guide for Businesses and Workforce Professionals
- Guide for Educators
Access this information and more free tools to help prepare for In-Demand Jobs Week at omj.ohio.gov/indemandjobsweek.