|Students & Families||FAQs||Background||Resources for Administrators|
Resources for Administrators
- A replay of the February 3, 2015 College Credit Plus webinar is available at this link.
PowerPoint for Principals and School Counselors: What is College Credit Plus
Introducing College Credit Plus to Students & Parents
Click here to download presentation
Guidance to understanding highlights of the new College Credit Plus law
This presentation tool is meant to explain selected elements and principles of Ohio’s dual enrollment program, College Credit Plus. It is meant to provide guidance. It is not meant to represent the law in its entirety. Ohio Revised Code Chapter 3365 will govern this program as of its effective date of September 15, 2014.
- College Credit Plus Guidance With Rules: January 9, 2015
- College Credit Plus Guidance Document: Expanded October 10, 2014 (PDF)
- Instruction standards criteria for College Credit Plus (PDF)
- Postsecondary Credit Opportunities in Career-Technical Education
- Alternative Funding Structure Below the Floor Request
College Credit Plus Logo
Participating colleges and universities are welcome to download the College Credit Plus logo for use on their website. It can be found below.
- College Credit Plus logo (JPEG, for web use)