OGTP: Industrial Engineering

Transfer Home > Search by Academic Focus Cluster > Industrial Engineering

Industrial Engineering

Degree Type: Associate of Arts (AA) or Associate of Science (AS)

Statewide Industrial Engineering Guaranteed Transfer Pathway



Community Colleges where you can start

Belmont College

Clark State Community College

Columbus State Community College

Cuyahoga Commnity College

Lorain County Community College

Northwest State Community College

Sinclair Community College

Stark State College

Terra State Community College

Washington State Community College

Public Universities where you can finish

Central State University

Cleveland State University

Miami University

The Ohio State University

Ohio University

University of Cincinnati

Wright State University

Youngstown State University

belmont_logoOhio Means Jobs