This section of the website houses information and forms for higher education institutions, administrators, and educators.
- Overview of ODHE Initiatives: What Your Students Need to Know
- Academic Program Approval - The program approval office reviews new academic programs at Ohio colleges and universities.
- Budget & Financial - Includes Operating Budget Detail, SSI, Capital Planning, and Tuition Waiver Requests.
- Campus Safety & Security
- Contracts, Grants & Proposals - RFPs and RFIs.
- Credit Transfer - Find out more about TAGs, OTM, (CT)2, AP, the ATC, and other tools and efforts that are making it easier for Ohio students to transfer credits from one school to another.
- Data & Reports - Includes access to the HEI System and Ohio higher education statistics on enrollment, tuition, financial aid, and more.
- Academic Calendar Conversion - 17 of Ohio's colleges and universities that have academic calendars based on quarters will be converting to calendars based on semesters beginning with the 2012-2013 academic year.
- State Grants & Scholarships - Information on various grant and scholarship programs offered through the State of Ohio.