Grants.gov - The place to go to find and apply for federal grants. Use the links below to search by agency.
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Defense
- Department of Education
- Department of Energy
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Labor
- Institute of Museum and Library Services
- National Council on Disability
- National Endowment for the Arts
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- National Science Foundation
Request for Proposals (RFP)
The following list contains Requests for Proposals (RFP) that are administered by the Ohio Department of Higher Education and are in process/active. For information about closed RFPs from previous years, go here.
1. OhioMeansJobs Workforce Development Revolving Loan Program
Purpose: To promote and encourage Ohio’s workforce development and job growth through educational training and retraining in programs related to employment opportunities in growing fields. Institutions must qualify as eligible institutions, and their respective workforce training and education programs must be approved by the Chancellor in order for students in those programs to be eligible for loans under the Loan Program. The funds awarded to institutions will be disbursed in the form of loans to borrowers (students enrolled in approved workforce training programs at participating institutions). Proposals must demonstrate that completion of the workforce training program will directly impact the ability of borrowers to advance their career and education.
2. Evaluation- Campus Climate Survey Support
Purpose: The State of Ohio is committed to changing the culture on Ohio’s campuses, public and private, in regards to preventing and responding to sexual violence. To support a safer campus environment for all of Ohio’s students, the Ohio Department of Higher Education (ODHE) encourage immediate and thoughtful action to help prevent the occurrence of terrible crimes and ultimately support every college and university’s aim to provide an excellent and safe learning environment for students through the collection of climate survey data.
Purpose: Choose Ohio First began in 2008 as a way to increase the number of Ohio residents entering into and successfully completing science, technology, engineering, math, or medicine (STEMM) majors at Ohio’s public and private colleges and universities. Details of the general COF program are outlined in the following sections of Ohio Revised Code: 3333.61 through 3333.69. For this special request, the Chancellor seeks proposals from Ohio public and independent universities and colleges for designated degree and certificate programs in computer science and related areas for Choose Ohio First Scholars. Those colleges and universities whose proposals are selected through this RFP process will be awarded scholarship funds to recruit Ohio residents into the in-demand fields of and relating to computer science.
- We recommend reviewing the pdf copy of the RFP before submitting via this Qualtrics link.
- RFP Release: July 12, 2019
- Questions and Answers | Updated August 16, 2019
- Approved CIP Codes
- Proposals Due: By 11:59 p.m. on August 26, 2019
- Anticipated Public Award Announcement: September 2019
4. Regionally Aligned Priorities in Delivering Skills (RAPIDS)
Purpose: The Ohio Department of Higher Education (ODHE) will make strategic regional investments in equipment and facilities to develop and support postsecondary institutions’ workforce development projects that enhance the economic growth of students and businesses. The investments will directly impact the ability of the state of Ohio to retain and expand existing businesses, attract new enterprises, and further entrepreneurship by addressing regional talent and workforce needs. These regional investments (in a total of seven regions – map available here) will address regionally identified industry-specific occupation and skill requirements.
- RFP Release: July 23, 2019
- Proposals Submission Window: September 20 - October 4, 2019
- Proposal Review Begins: October 2019
- Notification of Awarded Proposals: Beginning November 2019
Request for Information (RFI)
1. Applied Bachelor's Degree Programs
- Request for Information | Released 06/11/2018
- Questions and Answers | Updated 10/31/17
- Applied Bachelor's Degrees | Home
Request for Quote (RFQ)
The Ohio Department of Higher Education requests quotes for a state-level academic program review software system.