Grants.gov - The place to go to find and apply for federal grants. Use the links below to search by agency.
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Defense
- Department of Education
- Department of Energy
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Labor
- Institute of Museum and Library Services
- National Council on Disability
- National Endowment for the Arts
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- National Science Foundation
Request for Proposals (RFP)
The following list contains Requests for Proposals (RFP) that are administered by the Ohio Department of Higher Education and are in process/active. For information about closed RFPs from previous years, go here.
1. OhioMeansJobs Workforce Development Revolving Loan Program
Purpose: To promote and encourage Ohio’s workforce development and job growth through educational training and retraining in programs related to employment opportunities in growing fields. Institutions must qualify as eligible institutions, and their respective workforce training and education programs must be approved by the Chancellor in order for students in those programs to be eligible for loans under the Loan Program. The funds awarded to institutions will be disbursed in the form of loans to borrowers (students enrolled in approved workforce training programs at participating institutions). Proposals must demonstrate that completion of the workforce training program will directly impact the ability of borrowers to advance their career and education.
2. Ohio Development Services Agency (ODSA)
Purpose: This Request for Proposal (RFP) is being issued from the Ohio Development Services Agency (ODSA) which, through a shared cooperative agreement with the United States Small Business Administration (SBA), serves as host to the SBDC State Lead Center for Ohio. This RFP is intended to identify local partners to participate in the delivery of SBDC services to Ohio small businesses and nascent entrepreneurs allowing them to start and grow businesses, create jobs, increase sales and gain capital and investment. The goal of this RPF is to utilize a competitive process to leverage resources and partnerships in a manner that will ensure the greatest outcomes for the small business community in Ohio while ensuring accountability, transparency and impact for the state and federal taxpayer dollars used to fund the program. It is the goal of ODSA to regularly issue competitive RPFs for the SBDC program to ensure innovative services, exceptional customer service, and maximum economic impact for the state while ensuring the highest levels of accountability for taxpayer dollars.
- Link to SBDC RFP documents: www.development.ohio.gov/bs/bs_sbdc.htm
3. Training and Education – On the Connection of Alcohol to the Perpetration of Sexual Violence
A single act of sexual violence is one too many. Ohio seeks to strengthen its ability to better respond to, and ultimately prevent, sexual assault on the state’s college campuses. The Ohio Department of Higher Education (ODHE) was charged with developing model best practices for preventing and responding to campus sexual assault. With the goal of ending and preventing sexual violence on Ohio’s campuses, the Chancellor of the Ohio Department of Higher Education is issuing this RFP for the development of a multi-faceted program to educate various groups on campus on the connection of alcohol to the perpetration of sexual violence. The program supports the following recommendations from the Changing Campus Culture report:
- Empower staff, faculty, campus law enforcement, and students to prevent and respond to sexual violence through evidence-based training.
- Communicate a culture of shared respect and responsibility.
- Adopt a survivor-centered response.
The report can be found at www.ohiohighered.org/ccc/report.
- Request for Proposals Released: June 27, 2018
- Time for Questions: June 27 - July 11, 2018
- Proposals Due by 12PM: July 23, 2018
- Time for Review: July 24 - August 3, 2018
4. Ohio Export Internship Program (OEIP)
The Ohio Development Services Agency (ODSA) is seeking proposals from colleges and universities to provide a Spring semester export course. A
- A direct link to the OEIP RFP can be found at https://development.ohio.gov/bs/bs_oxip.htm
- The inquiry period ends July 12 at 1:00p.m. and the deadline to submit a proposal is Friday, July 20 at 5:00pm.
- Please submit all inquiries and proposals via email to ExportInternship@development.ohio.gov.
Request for Information (RFI)
1. Applied Bachelor's Degree Programs
- Request for Information | Released 06/11/2018
- Questions and Answers | Updated 10/31/17
- Applied Bachelor's Degrees | Home
Request for Quote (RFQ)
The Ohio Department of Higher Education requests quotes for a state level academic program review software system.