Grants.gov - The place to go to find and apply for federal grants. Use the links below to search by agency.
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Defense
- Department of Education
- Department of Energy
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Labor
- Institute of Museum and Library Services
- National Council on Disability
- National Endowment for the Arts
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- National Science Foundation
Requests for Proposals (RFP)
The following list contains Requests for Proposals (RFP) that are administered by the Ohio Department of Higher Education and are in process/active. For information about closed RFPs from previous years, go here.
- RFP Release: September 24, 2020
- The proposals submission window closed on December 9, 2020.
- Please see this page for more information.
2. STEM Public-Private Partnership Pilot Program
- RFP Release: January 21, 2020
- Please see this dedicated webpage for more info.
3. Trauma Informed Training
Summary: The State of Ohio is committed to changing the culture on Ohio’s campuses, public and private, in regard to preventing and responding to sexual violence. To promote a safer campus environment for all of Ohio’s students, the Ohio Department of Higher Education (ODHE) encourages campus professionals have an understanding of trauma and how to build skills to respond to a disclosure of gender based violence in a trauma-informed manner. The Chancellor is seeking proposals from qualified vendor(s) and will review proposals to provide training on trauma and trauma informed response to Ohio campuses. The award of this RFP will result in a contract with the Chancellor.
- RFP released: September 23, 2020
- Questions due at 12:00 p.m. September 30, 2020
- Deadline to submit proposals at 12:00 p.m. October 20, 2020
1. Provider Partnership to Build a Pay for Success (PFS) Project that Funds College Access and Success Coaching for Recipients of the Ohio National Guard Scholarship
Overview: The Ohio Department of Higher Education (ODHE) requests information from college access and success service providers to contribute relevant experiences, information, and ideas to inform the development of a new Pay for Success (PFS) initiative serving recipients of the Ohio National Guard Scholarship. The ODHE staff will evaluate all RFI submissions on respondents’ capacity to participate in the proposed PFS initiative. Before approving programs through the RFI process, the ODHE team may consult the Ohio Adjutant General's Department, the Ohio National Guard, and the Ohio Treasurer’s Office.
- RFI Issuance: November 2, 2020
- Responses Due: Monday, November 16, 2020; 5:00pm EST
Requests for Quotes (RFQ)
The Ohio Department of Higher Education requests quotes for a state-level academic program review software system.
- Signed proposals must arrive by 5:00 PM, May 15, 2020.
- Quotes and questions will be accepted by email to Donna Albanese (email@example.com)
- Exhibit A: Master Cloud Service Agreement Template (.docx)
- Exhibit B: Service Attachment for SaaS Number (.docx)
- Supplement A: State IT Policy, Standard and Service Requirements (.docx)
- Supplement S: State Information Security and Privacy Requirements (.docx)
- Q&A | Updated May 13, 2020
- RFQ Release: April 13, 2020
- RFQ Deadline: May 15, 2020
- Evaluation of Responses: June 22, 2020
- Anticipated Award Date: TBD
- Anticipated Full Implementation: July 31, 2021