- Compliance with H.B. 488 – Institutional Requirements
This one page document provides a complete list of all H.B. 488 institution of higher education requirements as codified within the Ohio Revised Code; citations are included.
- Compliance with H.B. 488- Legislative Requirements through Ohio Revised Codes
Specific sections in the Ohio Revised Code (O.R.C.) reference the legislative expectations for the Ohio Board of Regents and University System of Ohio colleges and universities (including their board of trustees).
- H.B. 488 | O.R.C. 3345 FAQ
This two page document addresses policy-related frequently asked questions, includes Ohio Revised Code citations, and contacts for further clarification. Institutions are encouraged to connect with the contacts outlined within this document as well as members of the Military Strategic Implementation Team (MSIT).
- Valuing Our Veterans: Support & Assistance Policy Sample
This sample policy document was developed by the Ohio Board of Regents (OBR) Military Strategic Implementation Team (MSIT) to aid institutions with the implementation of Ohio Revised Code Section 3345.421(B) as codified in Ohio House Bill 488.
- Ohio Board of Nursing - Health Care Information
The Ohio Board of Nursing, as required by HB98, created a "Crosswalk Table Summarizing Veterans' Pathway to Licensures or Certification". This document notes some of the required changes to nursing education programs in Ohio.
- White House Executive Order -- Establishing Principles of Excellence for Educational Institutions Serving Service Members, Veterans, Spouses, and Other Family Members
President Obama signed an executive order that seeks to ensure our service members, veterans, spouses, and other family members have the information they need to make informed decisions concerning their well-earned Federal military and veterans educational benefits.
- Voluntary Education Partnership Memorandum of Understanding (U.S. Department of Defense)
The Voluntary Education Partnership Memorandum of Understanding is an application that is required under the Department of Defense policy for an educational institution to participate in the Department of Defense Tuition Assistance Program.