What is it?
The University System of Ohio Academic Program Guide is a downloadable file that compiles academic program offerings from every University System of Ohio institution. It does not list individual courses.
What can I do with it?
Use it to find programs (academic credit programs, Adult Workforce Education programs, and an inventory of non-credit certifications, certificates, and licenses) offered at university, branch, and community college campuses around the state. There's also a comprehensive list of links to important school websites. It's fully searchable and sortable by various categories.
How do I use it?
- Click HERE to download the file.
- Save it to your computer.
- Open the file using Microsoft Excel.
- Use the tabs across the bottom to navigate by type of program.
- Use the arrows in Line 4 to search, sort, and filter the information by column.
- Press CTRL-F to search the entire file for keywords.
How frequently is it updated?
The current file reflects academic program offerings as of Fall 2012, AWE offerings as of March 2013, and non-credit offerings as of May 2008.