The Ohio Department of Higher Education (ODHE) will distribute award funding for need-based financial aid students who are enrolled in a state supported community college, state community college, technical college, or an Ohio Technical Center in a program that may be completed in less than one year and for which a certificate or industry-recognized credential is awarded in an in-demand job as determined by a local and regional needs assessment.
The investments will support the ability of the state of Ohio to retain and expand existing businesses, attract new investments and talent, and further entrepreneurship.
Documents and Info:
- Short-Term Certificate RFP
- FAQs - Short-Term Certificate Grant Program
- Short-Term Certificate Program Information
- Short-Term Certificate Grant Program Webinar - OTCs (August 27, 2021) (Webex presentation)
- Short-Term Certificate Grant Program Webinar - Community Colleges (August 27, 2021) (Webex presentation)
- Short-Term Certificate Grant Program PowerPoint