Ohio's economy is growing.
Use our Careers in Demand to find which positions have the most openings and are the fastest growing. Once you find a career or industry which suits you, follow our 4-step career path:
- Find out about yourself, including your interests, skills, experiences, and personality traits.
- Use what you know about yourself to explore potential occupations.
- Get the education and experience you need to pursue your goals.
- Get started in your career through internships, co-ops, and your first full-time job in your chosen profession.
Use the links below to identify and achieve your career goals:
- Search for occupations and career pathways in various industries.
- Find out about industries and careers that are in high demand in Ohio.
- Find out more information about returning to finish a degree if you have been away from college for a while.
- Find out how internships and co-ops give you real-world experience and lead to jobs.
- Find a career technical, professional or vocational school near you.
- Explore options for certificate programs.