Ohio's Aspire programs provide FREE English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) services for individuals who need assistance acquiring the skills to be successful in post-secondary education and training and employment. Local programs offer classes at flexible locations, and on different days and times to meet diverse needs.
Services available at programs throughout all 88 Ohio counties:
Ohio Licensure Charts for Foreign-trained Immigrants
- Engineer II Engineer E-Guide
- Medical Doctor
- Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Nurse II Nurse E-Guide
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Teacher II Teacher E-Guide
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 833-8Aspire (833-827-7473)
- Ohio Opportunities for New Americans: This website aims to help connect new immigrants with state programs.
- Ohio Means Jobs