The language in section 3333.162 of the Ohio Revised Code requires the Ohio Department of Higher Education and the Ohio Department of Education to develop policies and procedures ensuring that students at an adult career-technical education institution or secondary career-technical education institution can transfer agreed upon technical courses completed there (that adhere to recognized industry standards) to any public institution of higher education "without unnecessary duplication or institutional barriers."
- OACTE Presentation - July 2016
- Tech Prep Quarterly Meeting Presentation - August 2016
- SOCHE Conference - October 2016
- (CT)² Coordinator Training - August 2018 (slides only)
- (CT)² Professional Development - February 2019 (slides only)
School and College/University (CT)2 Coordinator and Contact Rosters
- Career-Technical Institutions
- Summer Career-Technical Institution Contacts
- Contacts for the summer months. May not be regular contact person during the school year
- Higher Education Institutions
(CT)2 Verification Form Information*
Memos from the Associate Vice Chancellor Articulation and Transfer
- The Statewide Nature of (CT)2 vs. Bilateral Local Transfer Agreements
- Principles and Guidlines for Bilateral Articulation Agreements with Secondary Career-Technical Institutions
Submission and Review Deadlines
2019 Research Day Event
The Ohio Department of Higher Education invites you to attend our 2019 Research Day event on May 30th, 2019. Sessions will include an update on Career-Technical Credit Transfer Initiatives by Ohio Articulation and Transfer Network (OATN) staff and presentations from Ohio public community colleges and universities that recently conducted a (CT)² research project at their institution. Participants will share the results of their study, the intent of which is to inform the OATN on the success outcomes of students who participated in career-technical education prior to enrollment at their institution and who were awarded articulated career-technical education credit upon enrollment through the use of statewide articulation agreements [Career-Technical Assurance Guides (CTAGs)], Prior Learning Assessment, or the One-Year Option.
Registration for this event is free and you may sign up at:
Date: May 30th, 2019
Time: 10:00 – 2:30
Location: Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT), 1980 W. Broad Street, Columbus, Ohio 43223.
Free parking is available in any of the unreserved spaces in front of the ODOT building or the adjacent lot in front of the Department of Public Safety. Lunch will not be provided but food and beverages may be purchased at the onsite cafeteria.
Questions about this event may be sent to Mr. Shane DeGarmo, associate director for career-technical transfer initiatives, at 614-644-6767 or .