Welcome to the Career-Technical Credit Transfer (CT)2 Verification of Course/Program Completion Form webpage. This page is dedicated to explaining how to access (CT)2 credit by using the Verification Form. On this page there are resources and instructions for students, parents, and administrators to help fill out the Verification Form and how to process the Verification Form for credit.
How (CT)2 Works
(CT)2 works by aligning the content of career and technical programs at high schools, career centers, and Ohio Technical Centers with courses at Ohio's community colleges and universities. Once an institution has a program or courses approved by a panel of faculty experts from around the state, students who complete a program and pass the credentialing, or licensing exam are eligible for college credit at any of Ohio's public colleges or universities that offer the course(s)/program. The section below contains information on how the Verification Form process works.
To access credit, students will need to request a Verification Form be sent by the career-institution from which they graduated, to the college or university that the student wishes to attend.
How to Redeem (CT)2 Credit
- Process Flow of the Verification Form
- Verification Form Front Page
- Verification Forms - Part I & II Only
- Verification Form - Part III
- Instructions for Using the (CT)2 Verification Form
- Students and Parents
- High School and Adult Education Institutions
- Colleges and Universities
- List of Credentials Needed
- FAQs (when will credit be posted on transcript, etc.)
Who to Contact
- Where to Send Verification Form
- High School and Adult Education Contacts
- Summer Career-Technical Institution Contacts
Contacts for the summer months. May not be regular contact person during the school year