Resources for Secondary Submissions of Education Principles CTAN (CTEDU007)
The Ohio Department of Higher Education, Articulation and Transfer Network in conjunction with the Ohio Department of Higher Education is offering a series of three professional development workshops aimed at assisting secondary career-technical instructors in the Teaching Professions pathways to make a submission for the new Introduction to Education statewide-articulated course (CTEDU007). This page includes information on past as well as upcoming workshops and materials.
Scope and Sequence Resources
- Webinar Login, Tuesday, October 24, 2017 @ 3p.m.
- Preparing a Scope and Sequence Document Webinar #2
- Sample 1 Scope and Sequence Document
- Sample 2 Scope and Sequence Document
- Scope and Sequence Document - Template
Face-to-Face Submission Workshop
November 2nd, 9:30 a.m.
Tri-Rivers Career Center
2222 Marion – Mt. Gilead Road
For more information please contact: email@example.com
To request a New CEMS User Account: https://cems.regents.ohio.gov