|ITAGs||Timeline & Documents||Compliance||FAQs|
ITAGs: a statewide transfer initiative that guarantees the award of college level credit to students earning agreed upon industry-recognized credentials.
- Credit is awarded regardless of where the credential is earned.
- Credit is awarded for specified courses deemed equivalent by faculty.
- ITAGs are not meant to replace Career-Technical Assurance Guides (CTAGs)
Goals of ITAGs:
- To recognize that learning can be validated by an industry-recognized credential
- To reduce variability in transfer credit evaluation and application
- To provide students and employers information on college credit value of credentials
Director of Career-Technical Education Transfer Initiatives