This site is dedicated to information on Ohio's Articulation and Transfer Policy. Students are guaranteed the transfer of applicable credits among Ohio's public colleges and universities and equitable treatment in the application of credits to admissions and degree requirements. This site provides information on general education coursework that students can complete and transfer. Students can complete specified General Education courses anywhere in the public system.
For background information about the OTM initiative, visit the following pages:
- Ohio Articulation and Transfer Policy
- Definition of OTM Interdisciplinary Course (Clarification in Addition to the Policy)
- Guidelines for All OTM Discipline Areas (Clarifications in Addition to the Policy)
- OTM Transfer Guarantee Reporting System
- 2013-2014 OTM Timeline
- Transfer Modules Grids
- OTMs with Learning Outcomes
We hope this site is helpful for students, parents and campus personnel. This initiative is designed to assist in planning, from the high school level through the adult workforce.
Click here to see a listing of approved courses to transfer and apply to a degree/major at Ohio's public institutions of higher education.